Thursday, September 29, 2011

Real Estate Revival

It's been a very long while since I last posted and there have been some changes along the way.  In spring 2010, my husband and I moved to Charlestown, Rhode Island, one of our favorite places in the whole wide world.  I also made a professional change and stepped out of real estate for a brief period as my full time endeavor.  Well, I'm happy to say I'm back!

I'm now back in the real estate saddle full time, working with Properties Unlimited, LLC in Charlestown, Rhode Island.  Great company, great people!

Coastal properties have so much to offer.  Every house is unique, and has character.  Big, small, old and new live harmoniously together side by side, giving character to the streets and shoreline landscape. The sights, smell and sounds of the ocean are invigorating and comforting.

Whether it's your primary residence or you secret hideaway, life is truly wonderful near the beach.  I look forward to sharing thoughts and ideas with you and hope you will share your insights with me as well. See you again soon!

Be well,
Rhonda